These posts might become more regular 'cos I've been reading SO MUCH GOOD SHIT recently and I really need to share it with you. Or maybe that's what twitter is for... ya know how we're all told to share others posts more than our own or something? I kind of suck at scheduling tweets and all that still. Eh, maybe I'll do that now...
Now I've scheduled some tweets with posts I wanted to share, here are some more that we maybe need reminding of again and again...
- 7 ways to be a better ally to transgender women of colour - just reading this post is a start, then following the accounts mentioned, and checking out the linked blog posts. Please do read this.
- 8 Reasons eating fish is worse than you thought - I was a pescetarian for years thinking it was OK, 'cos hey fish don't have feelings. Where the fuck did I get that notion from?! It's simply not true. If you don't care about the animals, maybe you'll care about the people working in awful conditions.
- See which health supplements are not backed by science - I like this because science.
- 107 Nobel Laureates sign letter blasting Greenpeace over GMOs - again, science.
- Meet the Woman Behind "Black Girls Who Blog" - and follow everyone mentioned for more beautiful black women!
- Prehistoric human teeth have revealed what the 'paleo diet' actually entailed - reason 18457348954 why I hate fad diets. Such bullshit.
- Depression: Creative Activities to Try - it's about the process, not the result. Get lost in it and don't worry about the outcome.
- DIY Natural Dry Shampoo - we have Eco Fluffy Mama to thank for this! I can't wait to try it. Also, check out the rest of her blog, it's so inspirational, making me strive to make less waste and a more eco-friendly way of living.
- Stuck in a tedious debate with a homoeopath? Here’s how to settle it - people seem to think 'cos I'm vegan I'm also some anti-vaccine, all-natural loving hippie chick when that couldn't be further from the truth. Homoeopathy is NOT evidence based, by their logic, diluting something makes it stronger or something bizarre like that. Homoeopathic medicine is diluted so much, the concentration of whatever they are claiming to be selling you is too small to have any effect on your body. They are basically selling you sugar pills. Homeopathy is a scam. FYI I'm also pro-vaccine.
- Sexual Milestones - a lovely chatty sex post about sexual milestones from one of my fave blogs, Cattitude & Co! Tara inspires me with every post to be more open and I recognise so many similar experiences we've had, that you might have had too, as women. Some good, some not so good.
Read anything good recently that we might enjoy? Please share it in the comments! Feel free to link to a blog post of your own that you're particularly proud of 😉