Dammit why can't I have all the money in the world (Geri Haliwell style) to buy all theee cute and geeky things on etsy! Did you know a staggering majority of etsy sellers are women? So I am making it a point to support these women. Here are five of my favourite etsy sellers...
1. Rachel Ignotofsky - a designer and illustrator, I particularly love her Women in Science prints and posters, like this Jane Goodall one. She also sells t-shirts and pillows featuring her designs.
2. Jam Jar - came on my radar a year or so again, though I am still yet to make an order! Her puppy and kitty nail transfers are my faves.
3. Snark Factory - I obviously love the obvious feminist quotes in pastel colours and hearts! Squee! There are so many things and designs to choose from as well, I couldn't possibly pick a favourite, I think my first order from them will be these fuck the patriarchy ear rings.
4. Charming Sushi - for all you geek girls out there! So many pokemon accessories, I wasn't even a big fan but I still want these pokeball ear rings! I could also totally go for these Deathly Hallows ear rings.
5. High on Hemp - OK so this shop don't have a very personal 'about' section so I don't even know if the founder is a woman! But it's one of my faves and I actually purchased this leaf charm anklet from them two years ago and it's still going strong despite how much wear it's had!
Recommend me your favourite etsy shops please! I'm always wanting to follow more :-)