I did this post for June as well because I had quite a lot going on, and I decided to do one for August because there are things coming up I am so excited about! They're not even that exciting but it's the little things...
1. My fave person is coming to Nantes for the last weekend I am here! Squeeee! I am too excited, it's been two months since I've seen anyone, and I can't wait to show him around.
2. Going hoooomeee!! Finally! I've enjoyed my time here (mostly) but I've realised a few things about myself this trip, and I miss my family so much. I can't wait to have a proper catch up with my mam, dad, and sister, have a bath, see the changes they've made to the house, eat some pizza and aaalll the food, and do some more exploring in my old home town with my fave person, who will be staying with us for a few days as well, yay!
3. Birminghaaaam. When I can be bothered to drive us up there anyway, and we probably won't even do much, but chilling watching documentaries and drinking too much tea all with my fave person sounds way too perfect right now.
4. Victorious festival! It's a lil festival in Southsea and THE FRATELLIS ARE PLAYING!!! We're only going for the Saturday, but I'm so so excited!
5. And if I'm at Victorious festival... that means I'll be back in Portsmouth! My hooome! Back to living a fifteen minute walk from the sea, a short walk from pretty much everything actually, my double bed, a new kitchen(!!!), and I'll have about three weeks to settle back in and rest before lectures start. Phew.
I'm basically just super excited to see my fave person and to get home and see my fam. Probably gonna cry when I pick him up at the airport. Probably gonna cry again when my fam picks us up at Gatwick. Have you got anything exciting planned for August? Anything you are looking forward to? One thing I'm not looking forward to is coming back to rainy English weather... maybe I can bring some sun back with me!