June is basically the best month ever 'cos SUMMER! Except there's no sun :( (yet) I do have a few things I'm looking forward to, but I'm also kinda like eeeeeek about them. My birthday is in June, as usual, it's also usually always hot and sunny on my birthday so fingers crossed! I'll be packing up my stuff and moving away from Portsmouth for the summer in a weeks time too!
I'm feeling pretty nervous about this month, but I'm trying to stay excited about everything, so I wrote a list of what I'm looking forward to, and also what to make the most of this month...
1. Turning 20. Not just any birthday but goodbye to the teenage years, which were not kind to me, here's to the roaring 20s (see what I did there?! History geeks anyone??) and hopefully sunny weather on the day. Not sure what I'll be doing yet, as always in England, plans are weather dependent.
2. Finally going home to my fam. I feel like I've hardly seen them this year *sad face emoji*. I'll only be with them for a week before leaving for France so I gotta make the most of that time!
3. Driving to France with my dad. So I don't know the route but I'm old enough to appreciate a road trip now! Apparently the reasoning behind dad driving me is so I can pack more than if I took a flight but I think it might be my dad's excuse for a holiday...and/or they don't think I'm capable of flying alone.
4. Actually living in France for a couple of months! I'm sorry I keep going on about it, actually, I'm not sorry cos eeek I'm excited!!!
5. Researching and starting my 3rd year project. Including starting lab work, which is also scary but hey whatever gotta go for it! Anyone got any tips for dissertation writing/project planning??
So what are you looking forward to this month?! I know of a few other June baby bloggers, happy birthday month to ya'll! Hope you have a fab June :)