Picture of an eye 'cos who wants to see a picture of my lens solution. The person whose eye this is doesn't even wear lenses.
1. The absolute bliss of putting in a fresh pair. Seriously this is such a nice feeling. No scratchiness and I swear my eyeballs feels moisturized.
2. Having no idea how long you've actually been using your two weeklies for...
3. ...so you carry on using them 'cos it's better to not waste them.
4. Say goodbye to long nails unless you want pain and possibly split lenses.
5. Applying and wearing make up comes with an extra risk. Make up smeared on a lens is a whole new world of pain.
6. The pain of not being able to wear coloured contact lenses 'cos then you won't be able to see :(
7. When you've just put them in and people ask if you've been crying.
8. And "since when did you wear glasses? What?! You've been wearing contacts for six years?! I never even knew!" Yes, I am as amazed as you are...
9. And "eeewwww you touch your eyeballs?!" I apologize that my less than perfect eyesight bothers you, it bothers me too.
10. "Show me!" No.