Today I'm packing for Isle of Wight festival (hence the photo of the printed leggings!) and getting any last bits organized. There are some bits of advice everyone gives you, some little bits only some remember, and plenty of contradicting opinions. The dungarees or not dungarees one for example - some people think they're a pain for festivals but some, like me, think they're perfect! Most people seem to think buying all new stuff from Primark is the way to go, then maybe even leaving it there. Personally I think it's just wasteful. Anyway before I ramble on for too long (again!) I'd better give you my little list of "essentials"...
1. Red lipstick - distracts from tired eyes and hair.
2. Face paints - does the same trick as above and it's a festival! You need face paint at a festival!
3. Dried fruit - I'm not the healthiest eater but would like to get some of my 5-a-day!
4. Disposable camera - doesn't matter so much if you lose it and is way more fun to see how the pictures turn out at the end!
5. Playing cards - simple social activity for the day, or to get some drinking games started!
It's just a small list but every single blog seems to do a festival post and they're all very similar. So my post is just a wee one!