- This post from The Cup and Saucer made me well up and really touched my heart (which I can safely say, no other post has done before). It gave me all positive 'it's all going to be ok in the end' feelings inside and I felt more peaceful than I have for a while. Just read this whole blog, every post makes me smile :)
- Harley, our new puppy. He loves cuddles ALOT, especially falling asleep in someone's lap. He also really likes fluffy things, including my slippers. He barks at his toys thinking they're alive and he's a little bit afraid of climbing out the back door... only been a few days but he makes life so much better.
- Knowing that this baby is on it's way to me. Haven't actually bought anything for myself in a while (unless a deposit on a house counts?!) and I can't wait to have this!
- Feeling grown up and responsible spending my whole paycheck and more on a deposit for a house! And I picked up the keys today ready to move in next Saturday! Eep!
- Watching the rain from inside, in a new jumper, eating noodle soup. Mmm noodle soup.
ps. Don't forget to enter my 100th post giveaway!