In two weeks I'll have finished the rest of my exams and will be free to enjoy summer, yay! I have been making so many plans for the summer and I want to make the most of all of it and go back to doing all the things I love and go places :) I have made a list (I love making lists) to remind myself of them, they're all just fun, simple things, not proper goals (apart from learning to cook, that must be done) so I thought I would post it here and I have it to refer back to!
- Learn to cook (using my student cookbook!)
- Start running again
- More things to take up again: belly dance, kickboxing, guitar & yoga (I miss them *sadface*)
Listen to old favourite music and find new stuff :) Girls holiday in Hampshire! Family holiday to Fuerteventura Drive somewhere Spend lots of time with the boyfriend and go places with him :) Spend lots of time in Brighton, on the beach (and in the shops...) Spend more time in London
- Take sister to London for sister-bonding time :)
- Redecorate bedroom - paint it white and add lots of colourful cushions
- Help spring clean the house, ready for an extension! (Fingers crossed!)
Have duvet days Go for lots of long walks
- Drink a lot of milkshakes
- Eat a lot of kiwis
Watch Gossip Girl
- Have a proper massage, 'cos I've never had one before and I think it's something that has to be done.
- Have a manicure
Go out more with my friends ie stop being a hermit. We're getting a puppy so lots of research and find our puppy!! Read all the books I've been waiting to read Go to NEW YAWK with my mother :')
One thing I mentioned ages ago in a post was that I came up with an idea to take a photo every day over Summer to get me using my camera more so I will be starting that from 19th June, after my final exam! And I will probably make it a weekly post :) If anyone else wants to do this with me, let me know and post your links below so I can have a look! Also let me know if you have any similar "goals" for Summer (not that these are goals just fun things to look forward to haha).