Image - Google
That's a pretty deep heavy going pic and things like this always remind me that no matter how tough I am finding things at the moment (exams, relationships, stress) that I am very fortunate to have what I have (a roof over my head, a comfy bed, family that love me, food, water and my health). Not to mention all the extra little things that manage to put a smile on my face even when I am staring exams in the face...
- copper coloured eyeshadow
- boxer dogs (they are so freaking cute I can't stop googling them!)
- super buttery toast
- driving in the sun with the windows down
- food. just all food. salmon, salt & vinegar crisps, korma curry, fish n' chips, fried egg, roast parsnip...I could go on...
- orders arriving in the post for me :)
- spending the whoolleee weekend avec le boyfriend and his fam :)
- breakfast in bed
- falling asleep watching a film
- sun! finally!
- hot tub late at night
I realise now this is a very long list and I should probably try to condense it... but I really don't want to! What little things are you appreciating and how did you spend your bank holiday weekend? (One day left!)