February has been a good month purchases wise. I've had a lot of money saved up and I miiiiight have a new job! I am also selling clothes on ASOS Marketplace most of which have hardly been worn because they're just not my style anymore! So please have a look and maybe buy something...
Sorry these photos don't show the clothes off brilliantly but I will probably be wearing them all lots so they'll feature in upcoming outfit posts :-)
1) Beeaauutifuull geeky t-bar shoes from Topshop. I freaking love them! :')
2) Bird print tee from River Island
3) Black skater skirt from River Island. I actually bought this for school as we have to wear 'black office clothes' haha.
4) Topshop make up, vintage chunky gold necklace, turtle ear rings le boyfriend brought back from Hawaii, pentagram necklace from Delilah Dust.
5) Check leggings from Topshop. Oh so 90s :')
6) Neon green crop jumper. I finally got another one like my red one after I made this wishlist!
7) Hipster pants from Topshop. Comfiest and most flattering I freaking love them!
8) Vintage floral dress
9) High waist hot pants from Topshop. I've wanted these for agggesss!!
10) Finally!! I have disco pants in my life! I love these because they are a dark oily green which makes a change from the black ones everyone is wearing at the moment. They were also only about £20 because I got them in the closing down sale at Republic! Yay!